by: Diego - 07 Jul 01:15:45 - Fixed
by: Diego - 20 Nov 00:05:30
- Monsters that have attacks that cause paralysis or freezing have been revised and their chances have been reduced, such as the Arctic Fury monster that had a 100% chance to freeze on its abilities and now has only a 10% chance.
# IMPROVEMENTS (DESKTOP AND MOBILE)
- The auction interface has been improved, now cards will be displayed instead of lines. This change improves navigation especially for those using cell phones.
- The messages that are shown when tracking an objective or finding a mission have been improved, so that they are less confusing.
- The performance of when a player opens a store within an NPC has been optimized, as before it caused the game's FPS to drop a lot, depending on the amount of items presented.
# NEWS (MOBILE AND DESKTOP)
- A new account registration flow has been created within the game itself, so there is no need to go to the website to create a new account. This change was made in order to enter the game in the PlayStore.
# CORRECTIONS (MOBILE)
- A bug has been fixed in which if the player pulled the notification bar while holding down the attack button, the character would continue to attack automatically. There were players using this bug to keep the character attacking without being present in the game.
# IMPROVEMENTS (SERVER)
- A routine was created that identifies server crashes and in 10 seconds it automatically activates it in case of a fall, so that there are no more cases in which it is necessary for a person to go there and start the server manually in case of a fall.
by: Diego - 14 Oct 23:26:38
- Corrigido bug que impedia o carregamento de missões nos NPCs- Corrigido bug que impedia o NPC Chuck de mostrar as tarefas diárias- Corrigido bug em que os monstros ficavam invisíveis e só apareciam após reparação do jogo
by: Diego - 13 Oct 00:49:41
- The server received a BIG improvement in the performance of the monster physics calculation. Even before when the monsters were dormant (when there is no player nearby) the physics system still took these monsters into consideration, now these monsters will be disregarded from the physics system, this generated a gain between 6x and 10x in the server's CPU usage.
- Security routines have been added to prevent incorrect loading of character data during login (sometimes the character logged into items in the body or inventory)
- Now only the region that the player is in is loaded into memory, when the player changes regions, a LOADING screen will be presented and then the old region will be released from memory and the new one will be loaded, this will make the game consume less CPU, GPU and Memory.
- The target system has been improved, and now the game will keep a selected target, even if it goes out of range, so when it comes back close to the target, it will be prioritized
- Now all Life Serums have a usage time of 5 seconds.
- The damage formula of the skills / abilities has been revised and now the power of the skills are really taken into account, that is, a skill with power 100 will do twice as much damage as a skill with power 50.
- The density of respawns was reduced GLOBALLY, the game was going to a path where more and more respawns had to be more and more dense, and this is bad for the game / server, besides giving advantages to classes with a lot of damage in AoE (area damage)
- Area damage from ALL classes for the basic skill has been removed, as classes that had an area attack in the basic attack had a major advantage in PVE over melee classes
- The Sentinel class now using the Skill receives 50% damage reduction instead of 20%, to match the new rule that no class has area damage with basic attacks
- Harpy area is now a PVE area and no longer PVP
- Wall collisions on the map have been fixed so that monsters and characters are no longer thrown into walls.
by: Diego - 11 Aug 17:10:13
1. Bug fix where the projectile sometimes gets stuck trying to chase the dead monster on the ground
2. Fixed bug in AI of NPCs that prevented attacking monsters
3. Fixed bug in the AI of the NPCs that prevented correct movement and return to the starting position
4. Fixed bug in the collision system of NPCs that allowed them to be pushed into walls
5. Bug fix that showed an incorrect message that the player had no gems when expanding the inventory with gold coins
6. Fixed visual bug in the map in the Ice Lands
1. Now PK players can no longer use teleportation scroll, avoiding escape into the city
2. Antidote values were reduced for sale, as its blueprint started to produce 10x
3. The values of the remedies were reduced for sale, as its blueprint started to produce 10x
4. The Agility attribute now has a level limit of 105, all extra AXP that would go to this attribute is now distributed in the other attributes.
5. The Precision attribute now has a level limit of 105, all extra AXP that would go to this attribute is now distributed in the other attributes.
6. The energy regeneration of the Dash has been reduced, to avoid using infinite Dash, now it will be slower and the player should know better the time to use all his energy
7. The critical chance gain per attribute point has been extended to Sentinels.
8. The critical chance gain per attribute point was slightly reduced for the classes with the exception of the sentry.
9. The duration of the Dash effect has been reduced by 50%
10. Damage during PVP has been reduced for everyone from 25% to 5%
1. The total number of items allowed in the auction has been increased from 2 to 8 for FREE players
2. The total number of items allowed in the auction has been increased from 4 to 15 for players with a VETERAN package
3. The total number of items allowed in the auction has been increased from 6 to 20 for ELITE players and for PREMIUM accounts (even without packages)
4. The total number of items allowed in the auction has been increased from 8 to 30 for LEGENDARY players
5. The auction fee was reduced by 50%
6. Now the first option of NPC Blair is the missions so that it does not happen to return to Hazara Island by mistake
7. Guards have been added at the east exit of Ebuin
8. The distance the player can walk with the NPC window open has been increased
1. The missions offered by NPC Miranda and NPC Blair are now level 7+ so that you don't confuse beginning players when giving a message on Hazara Island that there are missions available on another continent
by: Diego - 05 Aug 21:08:43
1. The game now has 4 types of areas: Protected Area, PVE Area, PVP Area and Event Area
1.1. Protected Area: It already exists today, are places like cities, ports, etc., where it is not possible to deliver any offensive skills.
1.2. PVE Area: These will be areas where there is no possibility of giving PK, a player may try to hit another one, but will write the word "Protected" (as it happens with players below 25). However, if the other player also tries to apply damage and both have PVP status (orange skull) the fight can be done normally. But no one will be PK and if the player who was attacked does not fight back, he will not die, as "Protected" will appear instead of the damage. (BOSS areas will always be like this, to avoid BOSS monopoly)
1.3. PVP Area: These will be areas that will work exactly as they are today, with PK being possible in the same way that it is today. As they are more risky areas, the density of respawns will be better than PVE areas.
1.4. Events Area: These will be areas where the player can open PVP / PK, die that no one receives any punishment. As an example, they will be areas where BOSS spawn events, or PVP events, or even some castle / war domination system will take place, where players must fight to conquer the place.
1. The EXP / AXP group sharing system has been reworked, now each level of mastery of the character will expand 3 levels in the range of levels that can be shared. For example, a player who has Mastery Level 5 will be able to share EXP / AXP with players up to 35 levels apart. The rule will always be: 20 + (Mastery x 3)
2. The Power Abusers protection system has also been reworked and starts to work in a similar way to the EXP sharing system, following the same rule: 20 + (Mastery x 3), but with the difference that from level 200 onwards there is no longer any type of protection (remembering that now the PK is only possible in areas called "PVP Area").
3. The projectiles (arrows, fireball, etc.) are now more intelligent and adjust their trajectory, so that it is possible to hit moving targets.
1. Fixed bug that caused characters to be synchronized tremendously, as if they had lag
2. Fixed bug that when multiple clicks on goal tracking, started multiple tracking
3. Fixed bug that allowed mastery book to be used before mastery level 10
by: Diego - 03 Aug 01:11:13
1. Base version of Unity has been updated from 2019.4.4f1 to 2020.1.0f1, this brings several improvements to the game, since Unity itself fixes bugs, improves performance, etc.2. Network management libraries have also been updated, where they also provide better performance, bug fixes, etc.3. Improvement in the movement synchronization algorithm, now has improved position interpolation, this means that the character / npc / monster does not skip many frames when oscillations occur on the internet, as this algorithm tries to predict the final position and smooths the consequence from the lag4. The text of the names and titles of the characters / npcs / monsters has had a visual improvement, so that it is easier to see them.5. The EXP and damage texts that appear when killing or attacking a target have been visually improved, so that they are easier to see.
by: Diego - 29 Jul 10:03:33
1. Layout of items in the auction has been improved so that the button is not on top of the information
1. Boss reward chests are now linked to the character
1. Warrior Skill, Charge, no longer locks the character
2. Warrior skill, Doom strike, no longer locks the character
3. Warrior skill, Fury, now applies its area effects to up to 7 characters
4. The Warrior's HP gained per health point has been increased from 46 to 48
5. Warrior skill, Charge, had cooldown reduced from 24 to 16
6. Warrior Skill, Charge, now has instant cast time
7. Warrior Skill, Charge, had its range expanded from 2 to 2.5
8. Warrior Skill, Charge, now maintains the character with Dash effect for 1 second
9. Reduced the chance of using the Minotaur and Cyclops monsters blessing from 30% to 10%
10. Minotaur and Cyclops monsters' blessing power reduced from 35% to 10%
11. Monster aggression has been modified according to the location and strength of the monsters, stronger and farther monsters are more aggressive now
1. Fixed bug that allowed very fast clicks influencing the speed of the character / item collection
2. Bug in EXP / AXP distribution where sharing between players with more than 20 levels of difference in the same group was fixed
3. Fixed bug where the name of the ADM character appeared in the list of characters in the group.
4. Corrected name of the Stepped skill book, as it still had the name Earthquake
by: Diego - 26 Jul 04:13:27
1. Now the game also shows the projection of the AXP / m on the XP bar
1. The minimap camera is further away for a better view of the character's surroundings
2. The altar stairway where the Zealosh Memory is located has been modified so that novice players can see it more easily
3. Another Champion Spider has been added near NPC Derek, so novice players can find it more easily
1. Lyrus' ability, Karma, now no longer locks the character
2. Lyrus's ability, Karma, now hits 5 targets instead of 4
3. Lyrus' Karma skill has a cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
4. Lyrus' ability, Lotus, now activates his passive with a 10% chance and no more 5%
5. Lyrus, Lotus's ability to activate his passive has a 75% chance to activate a 35% power blessing or 25% chance to activate the regen
6. Lyrus' ability, Lotus, now has splash damage on up to 4 targets + the main target (total 5 targets). The main target will always take 100% of the damage, but the additional targets will have a penalty of 5% less damage per target, that is, if they reach the 5 targets it will be 100% damage to the main and the others will take 75% of the damage. caused.
7. Lyrus 'passive ability that increased the weapon's attack by 7% for each active blessing (max. 5) has been removed, and these values have been diluted around Lyrus' attributes, abilities and mechanics.
8. Lyrus' ability, Luminaire, now cuts through monsters so that he can heal targets in front of them.
9. Lyrus's ability, Luminaire, has been extended
10. Monsters now chase players for a 3x longer distance, allowing the player to kayitar better
11. The monsters' distance of aggression has been halved, allowing the player to move around better at times when he does not want to engage in combat
12. Bats' respawn has been improved in the Niruth Valley cave, more Veteran and Elite bats have been added to help beginner missions
13. Scorpions' respawn had its density slightly increased
14. Evergreens respawn has had its density considerably increased
1. The Carverneiro monster's sprite has been fixed, because when he died, it became tiny
2. Fixed bug that caused the player to be 100% invisible to himself and the members of the group, which in fact in these cases is only to be translucent
3. Fixed bug in Lyrus' Luminaire ability that prevented it from working properly
4. Fixed bug that did not start combat / fight mode when using skills that no longer hinder character walking
5. Fixed server error that sometimes occurred when trying to calculate EXP of group members away from the monster
6. Fixed bug in the text on one of the stairs of the Abandoned Mines
by: Diego - 24 Jul 00:44:52
1. The information in the attributes window has been refined for a better view
1. The Protector skill, Dance of the Swords, now no longer locks the character when used and has immediate throw time
2. The Protect skill, Negation (Reflect), has its cooldown increased from 17 seconds to 23 seconds
3. The Protector skill, Punishment, now no longer locks the character when used and has its animation modified
4. Sentry ability, Triple Shot, no longer locks the character when used
5. Sentinel, Evasive Shot ability no longer locks the character when used
6. The Sentinel, Stunning Shot ability no longer locks the character when used
1. Fixed bug that caused attributes to become negative when the Protector reconnected with the active Wrath effect
2. Fixed bug that occurred in the lights when starting more than one mission or objective tracking
3. Fixed item type filter icon in the auction
4. Fixed bug that sometimes made the character go towards the target when using Evasive Shooting, instead of going in the opposite direction
5. Fixed bug where the Skills window was already open when connecting
6. Fixed bug where the Perfect Shot ability sometimes pushed the target to the wrong side
7. Fixed text bug in mission overlay below the minimap
8. Fixed bug where level 1 characters did not earn EXP / AXP when facing rats
by: Diego - 21 Jul 22:06:14
1. The game now has a new Blocking system, where the shields have a percentage chance to block the blow.
1. The entire game GUI received an improvement in text size, icon size, position adjustments, text contrast, etc.
2. The character's lighting system has been refurbished and now uses the same system as the environment / caves, which in addition to being lighter, is more beautiful :)
3. The SHIFT and CONTROL key had their functionality reversed, because when using SHIFT to start the Dash together with NumPad keys there is a conflict with Windows shortcuts.
1. Now the Protector skill, Intervention, will pull the aggression of the monsters that hit, causing them to attack for 5 seconds. This will allow a Protector to "jump" on top of a monster and take away the danger from his group partners.
2. The Protector's basic skill range has been increased from 0.48 to 0.64
3. The cooldown of the basic Protector skill has been reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.4 seconds
4. Attack of all swords has been increased by 5%
5. The defense of the swords was reversed with the defense of the shields, as they were more defensive than the shields
6. The Protector skill, Ira, now transfers 35% levels of Resistance attributes to Power while active. (Before, anger increased current power by 70% and reduced current resistance by 70%)
7. Now each level of the Power attribute increases 1.67 attack for the Protector (before it was 1.65)
8. The Protector ability, Denial, now reflects the damage back to the attacker, calculating the damage on the attacker himself. (That is, it is as if the attacker strikes himself)
9. The Protector skill, Denial, has its duration reduced from 9 seconds to 5 seconds.
1. Fixed shop buttons and forge with inverted icons
by: Diego - 20 Jul 17:31:36
by: Diego - 19 Jul 13:22:25
1. It is now possible to produce 10x or 100x batch items in the forge
2. Now in the EXP progress bar it will show information on how much EXP your character is doing per MINUTE
3. Icons have been added to serve as markers on the map in locations that have NPCs following a pattern to facilitate recognition of NPCs of the same type
1. When using the forge, now only one sound effect will be triggered and only for the player who is using it (before there was a glow too and the effect was for all players close to the character)
2. The visual effects of Lyrus' blessings now appear every 3 seconds and no longer 1 second (this change is only visual and does not influence usage)
3. The visual effects of Protector's blessings now appear every 3 seconds and no longer 1 second (this change is only visual and does not influence usage)
1. Now when a monster gets confused, it will return to the same target it was before as soon as the effect wears off
1. The animation of the Basic Attack of ALL vocations is now faster (only visual change, as the recharge time remains the same)
2. Now Basic Attacks will no longer lock the character when attacking, allowing for even more fluid and fun movement
3. The lock time that prevents the character from using teleportation scroll and disconnecting from the game has been reduced from 30s to 15s
4. The GUI had some minor adjustments: level indicator and vocation icon at the top left of the screen, improvement in the contrast of some texts and improvement in the EXP bar text
5. The density of monsters has been increased for the following respawns: Dark Demon, Lycanthrope and Noctus
1. Fixed bug where when a monster uses invisibility ability, their names are invisible, but the body does not
2. Fixed bug that caused the character's target to return to a dead monster if it had applied a negative condition (DoT) to its character
3. Fixed bug where the Wooden Arrow did not appear for purchase at NPCs
4. Fixed bug where the monster kept the target on the same character even after dying, so passive monsters respawn and were already on top of the character
5. Bug fix that prevented showing item information when leaving the mouse over the Item Bar
6. Correction of the BOSS Hagurou sprite when dying
7. Correction of the Vespa monster sprite when dying
8. Fixed bug that used EXP as the basis for removing attributes and not AXP
by: Diego - 17 Jul 10:51:49
by: Diego - 14 Jul 16:16:07