by: Kahdymus - 31 Jan 22:54:09 - Fixed
by: Kahdymus - 08 Sep 13:34:42
1. Several memory management/allocation improvements were made on the server to reduce lag
2. Improvements have been made in communication between purchase processes using Steam Wallet
1. Fixed a bug where sometimes when trying to invite players to the party it showed that an invitation was already in progress.
2. Fixed a bug that allowed high level players to attack protected players if they had some PVP status.
1. It is now no longer possible to use the Gemini teleport function if it has combat status active (just like when trying to use Scroll of Return).
2. Now the game's basic skill auto-attack will activate only when there is target selected or after starting combat, as it normally is in other games. The idea of auto-attack was never to automate the gameplay or the game farm and unfortunately it was being used for that.
by: Kahdymus - 24 Aug 21:09:32
1. The auto-attack routine has been improved to not be impacted by FPS oscillations and avoid having delays/delays
2. The minimum amount of items retrieved using the 'Advanced Toolkit' item is now 25% of the material (previously it was 1%). In other words, you can now recover between 25% and 50% when activating the recovery (before it was between 1% and 50%)
1. Fixed a bug that prevented materials generated by item destruction from being grouped with other materials
by: Kahdymus - 23 Aug 20:34:29
1. 2x new items have been created to destroy/recover weapons, shields and armor materials
1.1 Toolkit: This item is sold at NPC Alec for 15k gold coins and at NPC Gemini of Secret Garden (10% off). It has a 30% chance to activate recovery for each material used to forge the item. It can recover a maximum of 25% of each material. This item wears out when used.
1.2 Advanced Toolkit: This item is sold at the gem shop for 40 gems. When used it has a 75% chance to activate recovery for each material used to forge the item. It can recover a maximum of 50% of each material. This item does not wear out when used.
1. Fixed a bug in Pet Gemini, that when calling him back, if any player had his menu open, the player was disconnected.
2. Fixed a bug where the trade system said the other player had an active trade incorrectly
3. Fixed a bug in the trade system that didn't properly clear the last player who traded when canceling the window by pressing the ESC key
4. Fixed a bug that kept showing message that player is dead when he died with auto-attack active
by: Kahdymus - 18 Aug 15:13:15
1. Auto attack speed has been increased, to keep up with +10 skills
2. Now if you enter a protected area with auto attack turned on, you won't get a message saying you can't use the skill there.
3. It is now possible to activate/deactivate Pet Gemini if using the item again
4. Now to talk to Gemini, just own it or be in the same party as the owner, you don't need to have the buff anymore
5. When calling Gemini, the buff to talk to him will no longer be applied.
by: Kahdymus - 12 Aug 14:46:23
1. Now there is an option to enable/disable auto attack for the basic skill
2. Initial Pet System has been included in the game
3. NPC Gemini is now a Pet and will follow its owner
4. Now the BOSS has a special ability to analyze the players around them and adapt. So the BOSS can get a little more challenging, as they were dying in a matter of seconds.
1. Fixed a bug in Constraint skill where it could stun protected PVP players.
2. Fixed a bug in all abilities that push or pull your enemies, this effect was applied to protected PVP players.
3. Fixed a bug that caused players to be disconnected if they started a trade and one of the players got too far.
1. The power of the Lycanthrope Regeneration skill has been reduced from 15% per cycle to 10% per cycle
2. All BOSS had their EXP increased by 25%
3. All BOSS can now give chests as a reward
4. Behemoth monster loot has been revised and improved considerably
by: Kahdymus - 20 Jul 21:19:31
1. A bug in the chat color tags has been fixed.
2. A bug that prevented the correct exchange of private messages between players has been fixed.
3. Fixed a bug that when doing Redemption with Neutral status, the character had PVP status
4. Corrected the name of the teleport option for Behemoths in NPC Izilda
1. Removed EXP validation based on "In Combat" status as it was bad for close range classes.
by: Kahdymus - 19 Jul 22:02:59
1. Added exchange/trade system directly between players
2. Added two more shortcuts on the right side of the HUD to allocate items/potions
3. Added a new teleport option that leads directly to Behemoths respawn
4. A new type of area was created, where players can take PVP without penalties and when the player dies he will respawn in the same location
5. An area was created to serve as an arena for players using the new type of area
6. Now it will show the players' level in the chat
7. It is now possible to convert Epic Stones to Perfect Stones (30 Epics will be converted to 1 Perfect)
1. Now players will only gain EXP/AXP if they have combat flags active, this will prevent a player from logging in with 2 characters at the same time and leaving 1 still while hunting with the other. In summary, only active PT players will receive EXP/AXP.
2. The text size has been increased in the skill description and quest window (for mobile).
3. Added a new path in Dryad respawn to improve rotation.
4. Improved the message that the profession level is below the required for the Blueprint. Now it will also show what level is needed in the message.
1. Fixed a bug in Lyrus' healing skill that caused him to open PVP incorrectly.
2. Fixed a bug that caused the screen to turn black when logging in, making it impossible to move the character, even if the player is in areas within the map.
3. Fixed a bug where the HUD send message button was not working
4. Fixed visual bugs on Hazara Island
5. Fixed a bug that when killing a monster, its target was still active on the screen.
1. The duration of the guardian angel has been increased from 30m to 1h
2. The Redemption Quest no longer needs to kill monsters, just talk to the NPC (however the player will still have to give up the Daily Quests to do the Redemption)
3. Chance of Winter Hunters activating the debuff of slows has been reduced by 70%
4. The delay of use of the Freeze Arrow by winter hunters has been increased from 1s to 2.5s
5. The chance of Winter Knights activating the freeze debuff has been reduced from 100% to 5%
6. The loot of the Anaugi monster has been increased:
- The max amount possible of common materials has been increased from 5 to 6
- The max amount possible of rare materials has been increased from 1 to 2
- The max amount of gold coins has been increased from 250 to 265
7. The loot of the Ueit monster has been increased:
- The max amount possible of common materials has been expanded from 5 to 7
- The max amount possible of rare materials has been increased from 1 to 3
- The max amount of gold coins has been increased from 250 to 280
8. The loot of the Olidocorc monster has been increased:
- The max amount possible of common materials has been expanded from 5 to 8
- The max amount possible of rare materials has been increased from 1 to 4
- The max amount of gold coins has been increased from 250 to 300
9. The group EXP share calculation has been revised and now by default all players will always gain 100% EXP, there will be no more splitting. Each different class will add an additional 5% bonus. That is, it will never be less than 100% EXP, but it can be higher if there are different classes.
by: Kahdymus - 29 Jun 20:34:50
by: Kahdymus - 21 Jun 17:20:11
1. Fixed a bug in the condition system (buff/debuff) where it sometimes didn't load correctly when logging in.
2. Improved character protection during login, so that the character does not take damage while being loaded
by: Kahdymus - 17 Jun 12:57:09
1. 24 new perfect quality armor pieces have been created (3 full legendary sets)
2. 24 new perfect quality blueprints were created (to craft the new armors)
3. Six new quests were created covering the Winterland map (levels 11, 16, 18, 35, 44 and 60)
4. Now when you click on a character and select him, beside the target at the top of the screen there will be two buttons, one to invite to group/party and another to send private message
5. Now when the player clicks on the Respawn button when dying, he comes back with protection for a few seconds, so that he doesn't die 2x in a row if he still has some condition or some attack that's left deals damage quickly.
6. Created a button that takes you to Telegram's BOSS notification channel directly in the game menu
7. Created a button that takes you to the Wiki directly in the game menu
1. Now the Secret Garden area is a protected area.
1. Improved the registration flow for new players, where you will now need to fill fewer fields
2. The auction search was improved, it was previously impossible to search for the Leather item, as other items appeared in the place
3. The download size of resources (background music, effects, etc) has been reduced by about 40MB less on Android and about 200MB less on PC
1. Fixed the name of the Secret Garden area, which was showing incorrectly and without translation
1. If both players have a level equal or higher than 200, there will be no more restriction by level to start a PVP combat
2. Mastery Quests 1, 2 and 3 had the amount of monsters needed to kill reduced
3. The Blizz monster is now level 12 (previously 9)
by: Kahdymus - 07 Jun 14:20:50
1. A new NPC called Gemini has been created, which can be manifested through a new item. This NPC will allow players to access shop, teleport and warehouse functions directly in the hunt.
2. A new special area called the Secret Garden has been created. Upon being manifested, NPC Gemini has a 5% chance to show a Teleport option to this location. There, the player can buy some items at a discount, such as Boost Scrolls and Reactive Crystals.
3. Two new items, called Magic Core and Magic Core (Stable) have been created.
- Magic Core: Will be sold by gems and in batch, when used it will manifest NPC Gemini, which has shop functions for buying and selling items, warehouse and teleportation. Allowing the player not to leave their hunt to sell / store loot or teleport to another location. Every time it is used, this item will be consumed 1x.
- Magic Core (Stable): It will also be sold for gems and will have the same function as the other Magic Core, but it is infinite and will never be consumed when used.
- Both magic cores when used will apply an effect on the player himself and all party members for 10 minutes and in order to talk to NPC Gemini, it is necessary to have this effect active.
4. Now BOSS will be announced on a Telegram channel 10 minutes before they appear and also the moment they appear. The channel link is: https://t.me/joinchat/HYeTNsUH3CBiYTlh
1. It will only be possible to start an attack on a neutral player if the level between them is also able to share EXP.
2. Now when dying the player will lose 50% less EXP.
3. Increased the amount of Axitragals in the Reptile desert near the Oasis (mainly on the right side of it)
1. The action of the Reptile Mountain ladders has been improved as they could sometimes fail depending on the player's placement.
1. Corrected description of Scroll of Evolution
2. Fixed visual bug in the window showing player information and not showing the regen interval correctly
by: Kahdymus - 25 May 17:35:39
1. Now when using a basic boost scroll together with a Reagent Crystal, it will have the same effect as a Sacred Boost Scroll, where the item will not break on failure, but will return to Boost Level 0.
2. Now the BOSS will appear 4 times a day instead of 3, at 5am, 11am, 6pm and 11pm (GMT+0 time)
3. Now at BOSS time, it will first be announced which BOSS will appear and after 10 minutes BOSS will actually respawn, giving players time to leave their hunts and go to the correct BOSS location
4. Now the Guardian Angel item will protect the player from losing EXP/AXP when dying. Using it will activate a buff that lasts 30 minutes, and upon dying, the player will not lose EXP or AXP, however the Guardian Angel's effect will be removed and the player will need to use another one.
5. It is now possible to lose level when dying. This change also applies to both Base Level and Attributes. If the base level is lower than necessary to use an item that is equipped, the attack/defense of that item will be ignored in the damage formula and it will be shown with a red color in the equipment window.
6. The EXP and AXP boosters can now be used in conjunction with active premium, however they will only have half of their effect (25%). If used without an active premium, their effect is 50%.
7. A new item has been created that allows you to evolve the Base Level of the items, this item is called "Upgrade Scroll" and will be created by the Alchemists. When using the Upgrade Scroll, the item's Base Level will increase +1. It will not be possible to increase this level beyond the maximum level of the player's profession.
1. The Awesome Health Serum now no longer has the Regeneration effect it used to have for a while after use.
2. The system of losing XP when dying has been modified. Before, 15% of the amount of EXP gained between one level and another was lost. Now you will have 50% of the total between one level and another. This change applies to both Base Level and Attributes.
3. The Guardian Angel item do not ressurrect players anymore, it only adds a EXP/AXP protection buff.
4. The division of EXP / AXP in group has changed, now it is bigger according to the number of different classes in the group, being like this:
- 2 different classes: 70% bonus
- 3 different classes: 80% bonus
- 4 different Classes: 90% Bonus
- 5 Different Classes: 100% Bonus
- Each equal class still has a bonus of only 30%
1. The color of the character's life bar when not part of a group is now green, to differentiate between monsters.
by: Kahdymus - 17 May 18:21:01
1. Now when a player in the group does not share EXP, he will have a yellow health bar.
1. The maximum profession level was increased from 300 to 450. One of the things that players were giving feedback was that it was easy to hunt in Noctus and difficult in Reptilia, now with equipment that can reach level 450 it will allow for a better hunt in Reptilia.
2. The purchase price of the Reagent Crystal has been reduced from 1kk to 750k
3. Now there is a chance to drop Reagent Crystal in Epic chests (with the same chances that you had before removing them in chests).
4. All entrances for BOSSEs now no longer have a minimum level. Any character will be able to enter the BOSS areas.
5. Now the BOSSEs will respawn at fixed times: at 12pm(midday), at 4pm and at 23pm (GMT +0). Which BOSS will appear at these times will still be random, but the server will not spawn the same BOSS within a 24 hour period.
1. The entire EXP and reward system for monsters has been rewritten to optimize CPU consumption in cases with many players (example BOSS with many players).
2. Several optimizations have been made so that less CPU is consumed in the case of many players in the same location using skills.
by: Kahdymus - 10 May 15:35:58
1. An item was added to the gem shop to change the character's gender
2. An item has been added to the gem shop to change the character's name
1. The character description source for mobile on the creation screen has been improved
1. When using the "remedy" potion with the PVP active, it will no longer activate the 5 second duration effect
2. If you activate the PVP with the effect of the "medicine" potion, it will be removed
3. When using the "antidote" potion with the PVP active, it will no longer activate the 5 second duration effect
4. If you activate the PVP with the effect of the "antidote" potion, it will be removed
1. A bug in the "Restriction" skill that did not open PVP when used on players has been fixed
2. A bug in the initial storyline window has been fixed