Enjoy! All packages and premium are 5% off here on the site. Click here to get yours.
This agreement describes the terms on which Xtreaming offers you access to an account for being able to play the
online role playing game "Eternal Quest". By creating an account or downloading the client software you accept
the terms and conditions below and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission
of your parents to play this game.
You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the software, the game, and all other services
"as is". We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without
limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your account.
We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection
with the game, including, but not limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system
downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay.
While you are playing "Eternal Quest", you must abide by some rules ("Eternal Quest Rules") that are stated on this
homepage. If you break any of these rules, your account may be removed and all other services terminated immediately.
Xtreaming is neither willing nor required to take part in out-of-court dispute resolution.
Eternal Quest is an online role-playing game in which several players from all locations meet everyday. In order
to ensure that the game is fun for everyone, Xtreaming expects all players to behave in a reasonable and respectful manner.
Xtreaming reserves the right to stop destructive behaviour in the game, on the official website or in any other part of
Xtreaming's services. Such behaviour includes, but is not limited to, the following offences:
Names that are insulting, racist, sexually related, drug-related, harassing or generally objectionable.
Name Containing Forbidden Advertising
Names that advertise brands, products or services of third parties, content which is not related to the game or trades for real money.
Names that express religious or political views.
Name Supporting Rule Violation
Names that support, incite, announce or imply a violation of the Eternal Quest Rules.
Insulting, racist, sexually related, drug-related, harassing or generally objectionable statements.
Excessively repeating identical or similar statements or using badly formatted or nonsensical text.
Advertising brands, products or services of third parties, content which is not related to the game or trades for real money.
Supporting Rule Violation
Statements that support, incite, announce or imply a violation of the Eternal Quest Rules.
Toxic Behavior and Disturbance
Provocation in the game or in the personal sphere on a recurring basis, even if with a low degree of offense, where this causes discomfort, confusion, discord or disorder in the community.
Exploiting obvious errors of the game or any other part of Xtreaming's services.
Exploiting features to damage/harm the game, the server or even other players.
Using Unofficial Software to Play
Manipulating the official client program or using additional software to play the game.
Attacking, collecting, or any other automated action, without player supervision.
Forging a payment using illegal forms, false vouchers or taking advantage of errors / bugs on the website.
Chargeback After Service Consumption
Chargeback (payment cancellation) after usage of more than 3 days of premium time or after consuming the purchased products.
Pretending to be Xtreaming
Pretending to be a representative of Xtreaming or to have their legitimation or powers.
Slandering or Agitating against Xtreaming
Publishing clearly wrong information about or calling a boycott against Xtreaming or its services.
False Information to Xtreaming
Intentionally giving wrong or misleading information to Xtreaming about rule violations, complaints, bug reports or support requests even when not using unauthorized softwares like BOTs, Macros, etc.
Account Trading or Sharing
Offering account data to other players, accepting other players account data or allowing other players to use your account.
Stealing other player's account or personal data.
Attacking Xtreaming Service
Attacking, disrupting or damaging the operation of any Xtreaming server, the game or any other part of Xtreaming's services.
Violating Law or Regulations
Violating any applicable law, the Eternal Quest Service Agreement or rights of third parties.
Violating or attempting to violate the Eternal Quest Rules may lead to a temporary suspension of characters and accounts. In
severe cases the removal or modification of character skills, attributes and belongings, as well as the permanent removal of
characters and accounts without any compensation may be considered. The sanction is based on the seriousness of the rule
violation and the previous record of the player. It is determined at the sole discretion of Xtreaming and can be imposed without
any previous warning.
These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced on the official website.
Xtreaming respects the privacy rights of all users and is aware of the importance of protecting stored personal data.
Substantial organisational and technical measures have been taken to ensure the security of all personal data that is collected.
1. Xtreaming collects, processes and uses personal data for the conclusion and execution of a user's service agreement with Xtreaming. Personal
data comprises stock data such as name, address and date of birth of a user as well as usage data such as account number, password and IP address.
2. Xtreaming collects the usage data that is automatically determined and transmitted by web browsers or any other client software
whenever Xtreaming's websites (xtreaming.com.br, eternal-quest.com, eternal-quest.com.br or any other of Xtreaming's websites) or one of
Xtreaming's other online services is used. Such usage data includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser version, access time, information
on the type and the aim of requests and data about hardware and software of the user's computer system. It is saved in protocol files, with some
of the information being stored in anonymous form. Among other purposes, this data is used by Xtreaming for the compilation of anonymous
statistical surveys on the use of their online services and for the error analysis and the optimisation of their service.
3. Xtreaming uses, among other things, cookies to collect, process and use usage data in order to allow, for instance, the management of
accounts and of personal settings and the use of further personalised services.
4. Xtreaming collects, processes and uses stock and usage data, to the extent that is necessary in individual cases, if it is required to
reveal and to stop fraudulent behaviour or any other form of using Xtreaming's services which violates legal regulations or the service
agreement. In particular, Xtreaming reserves the right to log, process and use information such as the time and the content of conversations
and expressions of opinion that take place in their online services if there are complaints, reports or other credible indications of behaviour
that violates legal regulations or the service agreement, for example the serious insulting of other users. This regulation extends to all
parts of Xtreaming's online service, including, but not limited to, guild channels, private channels and private messages.
5. Xtreaming collects, processes and uses personal data in connection with complaints and requests to their user support in order to
comply with requests in as efficient and satisfactory a manner as possible. Data that is collected for such purposes includes, but is not
limited to, the email address, the date of the contact and its content. Also, Xtreaming processes and uses this data to compile anonymous
statistical surveys for the optimisation of their customer support.
6. Xtreaming collects, processes and uses personal data for the purpose of conducting marketing actions such as the sending of emails that
contain general information or promotional content, provided that the user agreed to receiving such emails separately during the account
creation process or at any later time by selecting the option "Receive Newsletter" on the account page. Every user can unsubscribe from receiving this
kind of information at any time. This can either be done by deselecting the aforementioned account option "Receive Newsletter". Also, Xtreaming processes
and uses personal data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the purpose of improving their range of services.
7. Xtreaming displays character names to all visitors on all of Xtreaming's websites as well as to all users in their online services in
connection with certain game activities of a user in order to allow other users to selectively contact this user. This occurs, for example,
when the user uses characters online, when they act as parts of character associations, or possibly when they are registered in high score lists.
Furthermore, Xtreaming generally makes usage data of characters, for example the time of its most recent use or information on its death, available
to all visitors on all of Xtreaming's websites as well as to all users in Xtreaming's online services. Xtreaming makes information, such as the
record of rule violations or the list of defeated characters, available to certain other users, who have a supervisory role among the community of users.
8. In so far as the transfer of data to third parties is not explicitly allowed by law, Xtreaming
not revoked his or her declaration of consent within this period of time. All users are required to review this policy at regular intervals to keep
themselves informed about any changes.
Users have the right of access to their personal data being processed by Xtreaming, as well as the right to rectify or erase these personal data. Furthermore
they have the right to restriction of processing. Users can exercise these rights by sending an email to [email protected] If users revoke
their declaration of consent to the processing of their personal data, their accounts at Xtreaming will be blocked, and Xtreaming's personalised services
will no longer be available via these accounts.
1. You agree to make payment for the contracted products and services that are not available free of charge, in order to have access to the Eternal Quest paid services, as described on our website or, if available, through the application on your smartphone or tablet. < / p>
2. You must provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by our registration processes. You may not impersonate any other natural or legal person or tamper with your identity or affiliation with any natural or legal person, including using the username, password or other account information of another natural or legal person or the name, the likeness, voice, image or photograph of another person. you must not provide false details about yourself, your parents or guardians.
3. Right to change prices: Xtreaming reserves the right to change prices published on the website and / or applications for mobile or tablet, at any time, without prior notice.
4. Withdrawal and refund policy according to each product:
4.1 Gems: They will be refunded only when requested for a refund within 7 days of the purchase date and only if no gems have been consumed, that is, the gems must be returned in their entirety to there is a refund.
4.2 Premium: The premium refund can be requested when no more than 7 days of using your benefits have been used. The amount to be reimbursed will be proportional to the remaining days.
4.3 Packages: They will be refunded only when they have not been activated and the refund is requested within 7 days. The package must be returned at the time of refund.
5. Refund requests must be made exclusively through the Feedback area of the Eternal Quest website, by opening a Help Request and informing which products you want to refund.
6. The refund will be made in the same form of payment as the purchase was made, within 30 (thirty) business days after the request. The actual receipt of the refund as a credit will depend on the policies of the administrator of the payment method used.